4 x Mixed 2 Litre Hebe Plants: You can choose any four of the six varieties we have listed below. Simply send us a message with your selection in the checkout process or alternatively you can let us choose, whichever you decide you will receive a top quality specimen, all the plants available are listed individually so also you can find more information about them on the plants individual page.
1) Wild Romance: Our Hebe 'Wild Romance' is part of the stunning magicolors range, which also includes Frozen Flame, Magic Summer and the ever popular Heartbreaker. New growth is green with a hint of red turning to a dark red in winter as the plant matures in winter, during the other months it turns a paler red. This palnt makes an fantastinc choice for pots or borders
2) Frozen Flame: Our Hebe 'Frozen Flame' is part of the magicolors range. This really is an all year round plant. In winter theh foliage is flaming red, becoming a more subtle pale green with a hint of red and cream during the summer months. In spring through to summer the plant has blue flowers.
3) Marilyn Monroe: Part of the Hebe 'Exclusive Range'. Marilyn Monroe has silvery/grey foliage, new growth is a magnificent shade of cerise pink that slowly turns mid green. Flowers are produced from late spring and through the entire summer these are dark pink through to magenta. Our Hebe plants are mostly selected from the 'Exclusive' range of plants. Hebe plants in the past were not the easiest species to maintain, one year they would produce stunning flowers and foliage, the next, twiggy and flowerless! Hebe 'Exclusive' are part of the new breed of hybrids they are all round tougher, disease resistant, compact, produce masses of long lasting flowers year after year and all they require is some gentle pruning.
4) Purple Shamrock: Our Hebe Purple Shamrock plants are selected from the Hebe 'Exclusive' range they are of the highest quality. This bushy evergreen Hebe shrub is an asset to any garden. This plant is of Irish origin and can reach heights of upto 60cm. In summer its leaves turn a wonderful bright gold and in the winter and spring the leaves turn a purple with shades of red. The purple shamrock is a healthy grower a reasonably hardy plant (-5) it should be watered and given liquid nutrients regularly. In early summer the plant produces lovely purple flowers
5) Purple Pixie: Part of the Hebe 'Exclusive Range'. Purple Pixie is a compact rounded evergreen with small, neat, mid-green leaves and prolific clusters of light purple flowers from late spring to the frosts. It is attractive to bees and butterflies and is one of the longest flowering Hebes, this usually starts after late frosts and can last long into autumn. Ideal for a wide range of planting conditions.
6) Blue Star: Our Hebe Blue Star plants are selected from the Hebe 'Exclusive' range they are of the highest quality. While Blue Star is classed as a dwarf variety, it will still reach heights around 70cm with a 40cm spread. It is a tight compact plant with a superb colour, silvery/blue similar in colour to Lavender, throughout summer it produces masses of white flowers, over long periods
7) Pink Lady: Hebe Pink Lady is a compact evergreen shrub. It produces pale pink flowers which later turn white. In winter and early Spring the leaves turn a dark red colour followed by blue grey
8) Margret: Hebe Margret is a very easy to grow variety. Ideal for patio container or front of border will suit it well and the flowering display is amazing, totally covering the foliage with a haze of blue flowers. Can be trimmed after flowering to retain shape. Hardy
Planting Position: For best results plant in a sunny through to a partially shaded area in well-drained soil.
Soil: Best suited to well drained, acidic soil, but will easily tolerate almost all other types, excluding heavy clay. Prefers a damp soil that is not to wet
Suitable for container planting: Yes ideal for both ground and container planting.
Eventual height and spread: Upto 70cms tall with a spread of 40cm
Growth Habit: Dense compact shrub, with masses of long lasting